Ultimate Disney Packing List

Ultimate Disney Packing List – It’s Vacation Time!

It’s here again! It’s time for me to head back home to the Disney Parks in Orlando for the semi annual family trip. As usual, I am so excited to pack up and get ready to go, but before I go, I need to write up a packing list so I don’t leave anything behind.

I would consider myself a bit of a self proclaimed Disney vacation expert at this point. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve visited, but seriously, I have learned so much about what you need and DON’T need when you’re traveling the parks. Believe it or not, your list can be relatively simple! The less you need to carry in the sweltering heat, the absolute better.

This post contains affiliate links. What this means is if you purchase through the provided links I may receive a portion of the sales. This is at no additional cost to you and helps me to keep writing often! Thanks for the love!

In addition, the products linked are NOT sponsored through the company or seller. I just really love these products and they make my life super simple when traveling! I hope this list is helpful to you and thank you for the support.

Plane Packing List

Checked Bag Packing List

• Tops
  • Shorts
  • Leggings
  • Sweater (it gets chilly at night!)
  • Socks
  • Underwear
  • Walking shoes
  • Flip flops
  • Swim Suit
  • Beach Towel (if not provided by hotel or resort)
  • Sunscreen
  • First Aid Kit
  • Sunglasses
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Face wash
  • Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Razor
  • Comb or brush
  • Deodorant
  • Waterproof Eyeliner/Mascara

Packing List for Parks Bag

• Water bottle (water in the park is crazy expensive!)
  • Sunscreen
  • Chargers, Portable chargers
  • Magic Bands
  • Minnie Ears
  • Painkillers, Allergy Medicine
  • Snacks (granola or snacks that won’t melt in the sun!)
  • Glide (Lifesaving product right here)
  • Wallet
  • Pins to trade (Buy ahead online!)
  • Addresses of friends so you can send post cards from Main Street USA!
  • Bandaids to help sore feet
  • Portable fan

Are you headed to an amusement park this summer for a day getaway or for a vacation? What’s in your bag as you get ready to go? Best item you’ve ever discovered that makes travel easier? Share in the comments below!

Also, check out my post about keeping cool in Disney World here.

Happy Sunday!

Disney World Packing List

18 thoughts on “Ultimate Disney Packing List – It’s Vacation Time!

1. Livi says:

This is such a great list to have! I’m definitely taking a note of this when we go pretty soon.

2. Candy says:

You are very detailed with the different packing list. Goodi idea. Will have to do this next time we travel

3. One day I WILL go to Disneyland **typing it into existence**. When I do I will definitely revisit this list. I know I would definitely forget TSA approved containers.

4. Thanks for the list. It’s always good to have someone to remind us all we need to pack.

5. Robert says:

Oh, great list! I have a member of my family who is not so organised when it comes to vacations and surly these lists help a lot to those kind of people.

6. My son is planning to travel in the next month and we just were going over everything he needed. Thanks for sharing.

7. Kate says:

There are no words for how happy your lists make my organizational soul!

The fact that they’re listed out by bag (and where you’ll be carrying said bag) ammmmmmazing.

8. Good idea to bring a water bottle! I think you can also get free water at the quick-service eateries throughout Disney World. It’s served in a paper cup, but it will save you from buying bottled water. Enjoy your Disney trip!

9. This is such a great packing list! You really are an expert, this is so detailed. I like this list for summer travel in general too.

10. Minnie ears are definitely an essential 😉 on a side note, never forget portable charges or you can’t document the trip!

11. Jay says:

We’re going to Disney in 5 weeks! I bookmarked this page and will be sure to recheck it before I go. Great list!

12. …annnnnnnndddd lots of cash to spend on those fun souvenirs like mouse ears! 🙂 Have so much fun on your next trip!

13. Amanda says:

Oh thank you for this! We are going to Disney in November and you have just saved me a ton of time! 😉

Really great tips for a vacation. I haven’t gone Disney in over 10 years, it was so fun.

15. Marina says:

I’m leaving this week-end (it’s a business trip) so my list is a bit different from yours. Have a wonderful time x

16. I’d love to go to Disneyland once a year. It’s my happy place!

17. alia says:

Disney World intimidates me! This is a great list to get prepared!

18. Bianca says:

Girl, this is beautifully done. I have my own travel packing guide but not so much one for Disneyland. You’ve inspired me! Glide is my favorite antichafing product.

My travel must-haves http://bit.ly/2J7Uciv

Though, I didn’t include Glide on there, i do have extra phone chargers and meds on there.