April Favorites – What I’m Loving This Spring!

Another month has come and gone and with it, it brings so many new products and treats that I’m loving! Getting to choose favorites are a great way to reflect back on the month, what I did, and the things that I came to acquire. April brought so many nice surprises!

While the weather has been on the gross side, April has been both great and difficult for me. School is coming to a close (yay!) but so far the weather hasn’t warmed enough to start getting spring clothes. I can’t wait for spring dresses, no more coats, and sandals!

This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may be compensated if you click on the links within this post and make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you, and helps me to keep my website running. Thank you for your love and support!

April Style Favorites

I bought this cactus dress for a presentation last month, and I have fallen in love! It was super affordable, comfortable, and cute! I can be picky about lengths of dresses, and this one was perfect, hitting just above the knee. It is perfect for work, going out to dinner, or in my case, student presentations! For around $30, it doesn’t get much better than this dress.

I’m a little obsessed with anything with hamsa, so I love this Alex and Ani Hamsa Bangle! I love how easy bangles are to wear, the pretty sounds they make when they jingle on the arm, and how you can wear as many as you’d like. They’re an easy and really fun way to add personality to an outfit without breaking the bank.

April Lifestyle Favorites

I finally got my hands on another Happy Planner! I’ve felt all over the place as of late, so I wanted a paper planner that I could record my thoughts and appointments in. I’m purchasing it at the end of the semester ironically, but I just want a solid place that I can reference. Of course, I have a digital planner in my phone, but nothing is better than having a hard copy you can toss in your bag with you.Tervis cups and bottles have always been a favorite of mine, but I have fallen back in love with them this month! They’re pretty much indestructible, keep your drink cold all day, and help you to cut down on the number of disposable bottles you use. I keep a cup or tumbler with me at all times so I don’t need to buy water, I can just either fill up at the tap or a water fountain. A money saver, and good for the environment. This hydrangea patterned tumbler is really beautiful!

April Beauty Favorites

I recently started to use Deva Curl Products to wash and condition my hair, and I love them! Their products are great for people who have naturally curly hair, with a moisturizing conditioner and a no lather shampoo. In addition, their products smell delicious and I am totally addicted.

I will forever be obsessed with Mario Badescu Facial Sprays and all the different scents that they come in! My favorite is rose water, and its perfect for this time of year where the weather is changing rapidly and your skin might take a hit. They’re inexpensive, and perfect to toss in your bag!

What were your favorite things you found this last month? Check out March’s Favorites for more great products!

Let me know if you found anything great this month in the comments below!

Pin me for later!

30 thoughts on “April Favorites – What I’m Loving This Spring!

1. Madi says:

April went by so quick, I can’t believe it’s May! I love that cactus dress – you’ll be able to wear that a lot with the warmer weather now!

2. Cassie says:

I have needed a new planner! This one is fantastic. I absolutely hands down LOVE the colors and design. Thanks for the idea!!! 🙂

3. Glenny says:

O i love all the things. The one I want to try out is that facial spray. Ive heard great things about that brand so I wanna use it for myself 😉

4. Karla says:

I love the dress! Spring is my second favorite season next to Autumn. I also love the bangles, very unique!

5. Kristi Ann says:

I love the dress! And those Tervis cups are my favorite!

6. Kristoffer says:

My wife loves planners. They really change everything if you commit to using them. We try to pick up a new outdoor yard game every spring 🙂

That cactus dress is so perfect for the summers. Great choices.

8. leah says:

oh yes, i love that tumbler so much, so springy!

9. Hey! That CACTUS DRESS is super cute. And recently bought the Mario Badescu Facial Sprays and I’m obsessed with it!!!

10. Christine says:

I’m loving these looks. I love the style of the dress, have quite a few Alex and Ani bracelets and I am obsessed with tumblers. Great finds!!!

11. The Cactus dress!!! Oh it’s just adorable! Love your round up!

12. Natalia says:

That’s a great idea to share your favourites from the previous month. It can always inspire others to check them out! 🙂 I love the dress, it’s really pretty! 🙂

13. Candice says:

I love this dress and that mug! Such pretty Spring things!

14. I have a happy planner too that I got for Christmas this year from my mom. Usually I’d splurge and get an Erin Condren but I actually think the Happy Planner is better (ahhhh!) I’m obsessed with mine!

15. I have a happy planner too that I got for Christmas this year from my mom. Usually I’d splurge and get an Erin Condren but I actually think the Happy Planner is better (ahhhh!) I’m obsessed with mine!

16. Kate says:

Im totally with you on the hard copies of a planner! I started bullet journalling a while ago and I use it MUCH more frequently than iCalender. Something about sitting down with paper and pen to organize and make plans just feels more productive to me LOL!

17. Bina says:

The dress is really cute and I also have tried The deva curl products

18. Omg! That cactus dress is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

19. Kate says:

I’m totally obsessed with everything Happy Planner, so I love that it made your list!

20. Rebecca says:

Thank you ! I love the look of these products ! I look forward to trying them out ! Especially the planner!

21. The Tervis cups are to die for. I collect cups and I would definitely buy this.

22. Sandy says:

Love all your picks for April favorites but especially like the cactus dress. It’s super cute and perfect for spring summer!

Sandy

23. These products look great. That dress is really adorable!!

24. Jenn says:

The cactus dress and the floral tumbler are my favorites ! They’re cute and fun prints.

25. You shared some great tips there. I am sure many people will benefit from this blog. Keep up the good work.

26. Thanks for sharing your favorites. I have not tried any of those products before.

❥ tanvii.com

27. I have also been wanting to get a happy planner. It is just so pretty and I guess I need this tool to organize my “life” — After all, just like you. I believe that having a hard copy is way better than digital planners.

28. These are all so fun! I love Mario Badescu products, they’re amazing!

That is a really cute dress and I love that bangle bracelet. I have to find that dress for the summer.

30. Kate says:

I so want a Happy Planner. I see them everywhere now! Once I am done with my current planner, it’s on my to buy list!