Mother’s Day is Coming! 9 Gift Ideas for Moms

It’s back again! Mother’s Day always seems to sneak up on me every year (May 13th this year!), leaving me feeling panicked and at a loss for gifts. My Mom is my favorite person, and I hate feeling short on ideas for her once her day rolls around again. I really hate asking her directly what she wants, because I think that gifts are really best a surprise and there’s no fun in just having her pick something out! This year, I’m compiling a list of 9 things that you can pick up for Mom to help her feel loved. Combined with the fact that all items will be available on Amazon, you’ll be able to receive your items quickly too!

Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may be awarded a small amount of money for any purchases made through the links I provide. This is at no additional cost to you, and helps me to keep my blog up and running. Thank you for your support!

Mother’s Day Gifts for the Outdoorsy Mom

Tevas! These shoes are so so so nostalgic to me. I grew up traveling to Colorado and the West in general, and it seemed like everyone in my little family was wearing a pair of these at some point. They are great sandals to keep for hiking and getting outside! I really want to pick out a pair for the summer, and I’ll likely be picking up these moon and sun patterned pairs! Gotta thank my mom for introducing these to me early on!

Hydration is key, especially when you spend time outside! This Hydroflask is great gift for a mom who spends a lot of time outside, so she can stay hydrated wherever she goes! I am a huge fan of toting water bottles and cups with me everywhere, because its just about the only way that I would be able to drink enough water daily. Plus, they come in a ton of cute colors to choose from!

Living in a climate that is as finicky as mine, you probably have a hard time with plants this time of year. It seems nice enough for plants to grow, and then BAM you have snow and frost again. Enter the Aerogarden, which allows you to grow flowers and vegetables year round hydroponically. Its so nice to have fresh plants in the home year round.

Mother’s Day Gifts for the Glamorous Mom

Give her the gift of cleaner and healthier skin! The Clarisonic can help anyone clean their skin, remove makeup, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I LOVE mine, it helps to take off tons of makeup, and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, and soft!

If she’s into makeup, maybe a palette from Stila would be perfect! Neutral colors for tons of everyday looks, and night looks too! Stila’s quality is top notch, blendable, and easy to use. Any mom would benefit from these versatile shadows.
Jouer makes some of the prettiest glosses and lipsticks out there! They’re also super affordable, available with two day shipping, and are perfect to toss in your purse and take on the go! Easy touch ups all day long!

Mother’s Day Gifts for the Tech Mom

Help her keep connected wherever she goes! Anker makes some of the best portable chargers that everyone needs to toss in their bag or backpack. I love mine for trips to Disney, long study sessions in the library or walks outside when my phone is low on charge. Also, they’re great for making sure that people can stay connected, even if their phone dies!

Give the gift of reading with a new kindle! I love my kindle (I’ve had mine for years!) and love the super cheap books that I can get from Amazon. Also, they’re lightweight, easy to use, and fit in pretty much any bag. Perfect for relaxing at home, taking on a flight, or on vacation!

Lastly, the Bellabeat Leaf Health Tracker would be an awesome gift for any mom! A cute way to wear technology, this little guy can be worn as a pendent, while it tracks your movement, sleep, and other stats! Made specifically for women, this would be a great Mother’s Day gift!

You still have a couple weeks before Mother’s Day, what are you planning on picking up your mom? Let me know in the comment section below!

29 thoughts on “Mother’s Day is Coming! 9 Gift Ideas for Moms

1. The Aerogarden seems like a unique gift for moms. However, I already got my mom some gifts.I got her some towels, a picture frame (I am going to find a pic of her and me to put in it.), a dvd of one of the tv programs she likes, and some other things.

2. Marya says:

I could totally see my mom getting excited if she gets aerogarden. My mom loves gardening that our yard is so full of so many plants that could be made as a salad or even effective for herbal and stuff that I am yet to understand. I think she’s gonna love it. 🙂

3. candy says:

Something for every mom here. You have chosen well. Will be showing the family.

4. I always love to do something special for my mom, no bought gifts!

5. These are such good ideas for gifts. I never know what to get my mom. I really think she’d love the clarasonic though.

6. Dani says:

I love this! I’m glad that I can actually spend Mother’s Day with my Mom and Mother-in-Law this year. We’re walking a 5k all together on Saturday and then we’ll see what the day brings on Sunday. Great gift ideas!

7. Oh I’d love to be gifted a Bellabeat! I think my mum would love the Aerogarden, that looks amazing! I hope your mum has a lovely day!

8. mike reid says:

Hydo Flasks are amazing. Keep things hot all day.

9. This is such a good Mother’s Day round up!! I love all the gifts. My fave is probably the Clarisonic. It’s been a favorite of mine.
    Angela

10. I really enjoyed this article! I had never heard of the Aerogarden before and I struggle keeping plants alive. I’m going to try this product out and hopefully ends my curse of killing plants 🙂

11. I love at least one thing in each category, and I’m a mom! ;). I really like that aerogarden. On Mother’s Day, I try to make something for the mom’s in my life, we’re all the DIY type. I love these options for purchased gifts though!

12. These are all such great ideas!! I love the little garden, I feel like my mom would love that too!

13. Glenny says:

These are all amazing suggestions for mother’s day gifts! I’ve been wanting to learn more about that health tracker!

14. Ruthie Ridley says:

My mom would love the makeup and a new flask for sure!!

15. hal says:

oh my gosh thanks for the reminder – i’m so bad at remembering these things – I usually get my mother a hanging floral basket for her front porch but the aerogarden looks so cool too!

16. Leigh Ann says:

That health tracker is super cute! I’ve never seen that kind before.

17. I have both a Clarisonic and a BellaBeat. I think my mom would like that Aerogarden the most!

18. Leah says:

I love all these ideas!!! I think my mom would love the new kindle!

19. Raina says:

Great gift ideas! I especially love the hydroflask and the clairisonic!

20. celeste says:

Oh! An Areogarden is a great idea. I am definitely going to get my mom one of those. thanks so much for the idea.

21. So many great ideas. My Mom lives oceans away … but I love sending her gifts 🙂

❥ tanvii.com

22. Talha says:

I was totally confused for gift for my mom. Figured it out now. Very helpful post.

23. Great gift ideas! I do not know what I would do without my Kindle and Clarisonic.

24. I’m not a mom and I would love all of these things. My Tevas are one of my favorite pairs of shoes and I’m constantly stealing my bf hydroflask – I need my own!

25. Liz Cleland says:

Those power packs are my saving grace. I use them to charge my phone all the time. Especially when I am traveling and taking photos.

26. Katherine says:

These are great ideas! My mom doesn’t usually want gifts for Mother’s Day, but that Aerogarden is TOO COOL! My mom also LOVES her Kindle so that’s a wonderful idea for anyone that doesn’t have one. 🙂

27. Krissy says:

Such great gift ideas! I love the clarisonic and know that moms would too.

28. Thanks for the ideas! I still haven’t figured out what to buy mine

29. Christine says:

These are all great ideas! I love how there is a gift for every type of mom. Smart!!! Thanks for the ideas!