March 2018 Goals and Aspirations – Let’s Do This!

A new month spells for new opportunities and a fresh start. I’ve been clinging to my resolutions since the new year started, but I think that every month is a perfect opportunity to get started on some new goals and become as best as we possibly can.

This month, I want to focus on being the best I can be and working on the aspects of myself that I know could be better. I want to improve a few aspects of myself, from health to overall attitude.

Physical Health Goals

• 10,000 steps daily. There are so many benefits to walking and getting in the exercise you need daily. It helps physical and mental health, and is one of my favorite ways to destress.
  • Get under the 170 lb mark. I am getting SO CLOSE and can’t wait to hit that milestone. It will be a huge reward to all the work I’m putting in to get healthier and lose weight!
  • Yoga twice a week. I love doing yoga, and it is one of the most relaxing activities that I know. I need to fit it in to my schedule more!

Mental Health/Attitude Goals

• See the world in a more positive light. After spending the last half a year or so sick, I want to make sure this month that I am facing each day with positivity and energy. Everyday has the potential to be a great one!
  • Take time to slow down. Somedays, I feel like unless I do it all, it’s not enough. I need to take time this month to focus on me, and not letting myself get too overwhelmed.
  • Sleep! This month, I want to try to get 8 hours a night (as much as possible). My outlook and health would greatly benefit from consistent sleep.

Blogging Goals

• I want to consistently have new content every week, and love what I’m writing each week, too!
  • Instagram! I hope that this month I can grow my Instagram to 7k followers! We’ll see though!

Do you have any goals for this month? Share them with me in the comments below, I would love inspiration for next months goals!

Check out my last post from Cleveland’s Wizard World Comic Con!

Pin me for later!

47 thoughts on “March 2018 Goals and Aspirations – Let’s Do This!

1. These are great goals! It is so important to have health goals worked in there. You don’t want to burn out.

1. EmilyLauren says:

I’m just taking it one month at a time so I don’t get too overwhelmed <3 Thanks for stopping by Theresa.

2. Great goals!! One of my goals is also to be more consistent with how I spend my blogging time.

1. EmilyLauren says:

I need to be more consistent too. I want to get more done with my work!

3. Good luck with all your goals! I just started back doing yoga. I need to decide if I am signing up for a 1/2 marathon in May (training would start this month). Trying to up my blog income as well.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Good luck with yours as well, and your half marathon if you sign up!

4. Crystal Marie says:

This is good inspo for me. I really need to get a planner and write down my goals.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Putting them in writing totally helps me! It leaves me with a good reminder of all I want to achieve.

5. I am loving your goals. Good luck. You can do it

Thanks Dee!

6. Wow! You have some solid goals there. What an inspiration to many of us who read this. WIshing you loads of luck on your journey of the upcoming month. So important to plan out your month in advance.

Thank you Aditi!

7. I actually have somewhat similar goals! Focusing on more consistency with my blog, growing my Instagram and gearing up my physical activity!

1. EmilyLauren says:

Consistency is key! Thanks for stopping by Brit!

8. Good luck with all your goals, I hope you get to 7K followers on Instagram.

Thanks Mike!

9. I love that you document your goals. These are all wonderful ideas. This is such a good idea! I have heard when you write them down, you’re more likely to be successful. Best of luck. You got this, girl <3

1. EmilyLauren says:

Writing it all down helps to keep me reminded of what I need to achieve! Thanks for stopping by Courtney.

10. Good goals! I am so inspired by your drive and your ambition to write and accomplish all these goals. And being more positive is something I want to do in my life as well.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Positivity can benefit everyone!! Thanks for stopping by Patricia!

11. Katie says:

I know you can hit all of your goals Em! I am so proud of the progress that you have made so far. My goal for March is to do more things for myself and figure out how to fit more self care into my schedule!

Thanks kate <3

12. If you reach your IG goal let me know your secret. It’s the one platform I can’t figure out or when I do they change the algorithm.

1. EmilyLauren says:

I wish I had a secret tactic, but in all honesty, its just a slow build I’ve been working on for the last year.

13. These are all amazing goals! Please keep up updated!

Thanks Mary!!

14. Emily says:

These are great, realistic goals! I love the one to take time to slow down! Thanks for the inspiration

1. EmilyLauren says:

Thanks Emily! Slowing down is something that I need to learn to do.

15. Those are some good goals! I’m a super specific goal setter, too! Here are my March goals:

I’m 2 months into my new blog, and I had 1000 pageviews in January, 3200 in Feb. and would like to reach 6k this month! I’d also like to try to receive some income from affiliates this month, but I know that’s a stretch goal!

I’m also working on my health and fitness, and I’m just trying to tone up my lower half. Would like to continue to work on that as well as meal prep so I stay on point with my nutrition.

As far as family goes, I need to separate work time from family time and make it a priority to spend more one on one time with the kids. I plan on waking 1 hour earlier to get some writing done in the morning.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Thanks for stopping by Melissa! Good luck with your new blog and getting those stats up!

16. Naomi says:

Great goals! I also have physical and mental health goals.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Thanks for stopping by Naomi!

17. It’s always so good to have goals and I always get so inspired by other people’s. Thanks for sharing yours!

Thanks Shannon!

18. Caroline says:

I share a lot of these goals. I find it hard to reach that step goal every day

1. EmilyLauren says:

The step goal can totally be difficult for me too.

19. Great goals. I am finding more and more how important it is to set them and write them down so you can see how you grow!

xo
    Taylor

Thanks Taylor!

20. Rachel says:

These are FANTASTIC goals!! Great job with your weight loss!! You can do it!!

Thanks Rachel!

Well set goals, I am sure you will be successful. 7K followers in Insta is a dream for me. I post regularly yet not seeming to reach anywhere in terms of follower counts.

1. EmilyLauren says:

Insta can be on the annoying side to build sadly, but you can do it!!

22. Awesome goals, girl! I need to really commit to my yoga too. I think it’ll really help with the positivity and sleep issues that I have too 😉 You can do it!

23. Leslie says:

Your post encourages me to set some monthly goals and break them down into different aspects of life. I think it really helps fine tune focus.

24. suzanne says:

I always love reading goal posts! It’s so inspiring. You’ve got this, lady. xo

25. Nilakshi says:

These are such fun activities. can’t wait for spring.. will try to enjoy all the stuff for sure. Thanks for the ideas.